Here are four ways to create a mockup image:
1) Create a mockup using our online tool:https://www.theprintful.com/generator
2) Download our t-shirt template, which is a picture of a bare t-shirt; then, overlay your image onto the t-shirt. You’ll need some sort of image editor to do this.
3) Automatically generate an image by going to ShirtMockup.com. Choose your shirt, upload your design, and it will make one for you.
4) Both Gildan and Anvil have made some mockups available on their websites. Check out Gildan Image Library and Anvil Image Library for more info.
5) You can get additional mockup images by searching on Google. Sometimes manufacturers have made these images available for all.
Check out our YouTube video explaining how to create a mockup in more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxNhtG_epE
If you still have questions, contact us here
Trusted to print 941 710 shirts since 2013
Printful ®. Copyright © 2013 - 2016 Idea Bits, LLC. All Rights reserved.